Moderators: arango, robertson

wrh

about coawst!

#1 Unread post by wrh »

I try to run a example of coawst

when I followed the manual's steps to run JOE_TCs AND type
./coawst.bash -j 8
I got following errors,who can help me?
/usr/lib/mpich2/bin/mpif90 -frepack-arrays -O3 -ffast-math -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include ./Build/roms_import.o ./Build/propagator.o ./Build/master.o ./Build/roms_export.o ./Build/mct_coupler_params.o ./Build/ocean_coupler.o ./Build/esmf_roms.o ./Build/ocean_control.o -o coawstM ./Build/libNLM.a ./Build/libNLM_bio.a ./Build/libNLM_sed.a ./Build/libNLM_wec.a ./Build/libANA.a ./Build/libUTIL.a ./Build/libMODS.a ./Build/libSWAN.a -L/opt/local/lib -lnetcdff -lnetcdf -L/usr/local/lib -lmct -lmpeu -L/usr/local/lib -lmct -lmpeu WRF/main/module_wrf_top.o WRF/main/libwrflib.a WRF/external/fftpack/fftpack5/libfftpack.a WRF/external/io_grib1/libio_grib1.a WRF/external/io_grib_share/libio_grib_share.a WRF/external/io_int/libwrfio_int.a WRF/external/esmf_time_f90/libesmf_time.a WRF/external/RSL_LITE/librsl_lite.a WRF/frame/module_internal_header_util.o WRF/frame/pack_utils.o WRF/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a
./Build/master.o: In function `MAIN__':
master.f90:(.text+0x51b): undefined reference to `module_wrf_top_wrf_init_'
master.f90:(.text+0x520): undefined reference to `module_wrf_top_wrf_run_'
master.f90:(.text+0x525): undefined reference to `module_wrf_top_wrf_final[/color]ize_'[/color]
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

jcwarner

Re: about coawst!

#2 Unread post by jcwarner »

i received your email, but did not get a chance to get back to you yet. i will reply thru the email, as this may not be the best place to discuss this. I have seen this problem before many times, it potentially has to deal with the way ifort combines the module and subroutine names.
-john