Let's begin to run ROMS together!!!

General scientific issues regarding ROMS

Moderators: arango, robertson

dhtjtks

Let's begin to run ROMS together!!!

#1 Unread post by dhtjtks »

Hi all!!!
Let's begin to run ROMS together!!! Let's try to do simple example file first, make our own and share everthing together! Please email me if you want to join me.
email: jungwoo33@gmail.com

jcwarner

#2 Unread post by jcwarner »

Dear User:
I strongly recommend that users participate in the active publically suported user's forum to post their messages/problems. (That would be this Rutgers provided ROMS discussion forum.) There have been many other first time users who have plowed thru the system and posted messages on this discussion board (perhaps different pages than this, but this discussion board).And they eventually get the responses and help that they need.
If you start to diverge onto other forums, then the developers and other users do not have access to that forum, and cannot effectively respond to your requests/problems. If you want to start a different forum, go ahead. But, speaking for myself, I need everyone using the same discussion forum so i can effectivley provide guidance and support. I want to help people as much as i can with ROMS questions, and I will do that on this Rutgers Forum.

dhtjtks

Hmmm...

#3 Unread post by dhtjtks »

I am sorry! I just have a difficulty to find solution. That's why I wrote the message. I do not want to make other forum ^^.